via libation and tufted
1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies
2. Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie
3. Post them for everyone to guess
4. Fill in the film title once it's guessed
5. No googling/using IMDB search functions!
Edit: Clues for the unsolved quotes:
2. This is the last line in the movie. A little girl is swimming in a pool.
9. The directors just won two Oscars (not for this movie).
12. The monkeys had nothing to do with it.
1. She doesn't get eaten by the eels at this time. The Princess Bride (devonmonk)
2. Oh, look away. Look away. Look away. Look away. Look away. Look away. Look away. Look away.
3. There are some who call me... Tim. Monty Python and the Holy Grail (devonmonk)
4. Whether or not what we experienced was an According to Hoyle miracle is insignificant. What is significant is that I felt the touch of God. God got involved. Pulp Fiction (bassclefgirl)
5. That would take forever. Besides, even if we find them, they'd only capture us, stick us in cages, torture us and finally devour us! Willow (sarah_prineas)
6. It's a little childish and stupid, but then, so is high school. Ferris Bueller's Day Off (kris_reisz)
7. I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. Donnie Darko (kaz_mahoney)
8. Some kind of instinct. Memory, of what they used to do. This was an important place in their lives. Dawn of the Dead (kris_reisz)
9. Finally there would be a thingamajig that would bring everyone together, even if it kept them apart spatially.
10. She's a fox. In French she would be called "la renarde" and she would be hunted with only her cunning to protect her. Wayne's World (devonmonk)
11. In fact, when poetry is combined with ill-groomed hair and eccentric dress, it's generally fatal. Cold Comfort Farm (tufted)
12. Oh, wouldn't it be great if I was crazy? Then the world would be okay. 12 Monkeys (fandoria)
13. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed. Watership Down (sealgair)
14. Anyone who isn't dead or from another plane of existence would do well to cover their ears right about now. Dogma (astres)
15. Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today. Groundhog Day (tufted)