A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
I will tag (forgive me if you've already been; and if you don't wanna do it, don't): astres, cyn2write, jengt, kisstheviolets, libation, seosaimhthin, writerjenn, and writerpo.
1. What are your nicknames? My dad's called me Pumpkin since I was little. And family and close friends often call me Meg. That's about it!
2. What do you do before bedtime? Check my e-mail, kiss Chris goodnight, and do some shoulder/neck stretches. :)
3. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD form? My dad had a really big movie collection so I didn't buy any for a while... It was probably either something anime (Bubblegum Crisis?) or my Into The Woods DVD. Oh wait! Maybe it was the My So-Called Life set. Okay, obviously I don't actually know. :P
4. What is your favorite scent? Fresh spring air.
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it? Hmmm... Buy a nice house in my favorite area of the city, buy a cottage with a good lot of land within easy driving distance of the city, and do lots of traveling. Or put the whole thing into a savings account and live off the interest. :D
6. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to? I can't really do one... London and Edinburgh in Britain (though I've already gone back, but I want to again!), Beijing, Venice.
7. Do you trust easily? Nope, the only person I completely trust is myself.
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? Almost always think before I act.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? Not really unhappy, but stressing over moving isn't fun.
10. Do you have a good body-image? I wouldn't say there's nothing I'd change, but I'm quite happy with most of it. ;)
11. What is your favorite fruit? It depends on my mood, so let's say a three-way tie between blueberries, cherries, and peaches.
12. What websites do you visit daily? LiveJournal consistently, usually the BPAL forums and Verla's.
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately? I am always addicted to the internet. I think that's about it...
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? I don't like this whole "kind of person" thing so I'll just say a couple thoughts, all right? :)
jenny_moss writes fascinating-sounding books that I really want to read, is always fun to talk with in chat, and I hope I get to meet her at BEA!
robinellen also writes fascinating books (and very soon is going to find an agent who agrees), gives awesome critiques, and is so super-supportive I am honored to have her as a friend.
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head? "Rangers" by A Fine Frenzy
16. What’s your favorite item of clothing? My leather jacket.
17. Do you think Rice Crispies are yummy? Yes!
18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground? Pick it up, call out "Did anyone drop something?", and if no one could tell me what they'd dropped, I'd keep it. (Obviously if someone checked and went, "Ack, I've lost a hundred dollars!" I'd give it back to them.)
19. What items could you not go without during the day? A book to read, my notebook and a pen for jotting ideas, hand lotion (it really irritates me if my hands feel dry).
20. What should you be doing right now? Eating breakfast.